Keith's 58: The wisest choice

Hi Gang  About that Price? I bought a 98( Little plastic motorized skateboard, I like that  D2) Intrepid new in 98 and paid 23500 (she took it with her and I'm still paying!)  I paid 600.00 for my 56 and now maybe have about 2600 in her and I get a lot more pleasure and LOOKS  gosh is that feeling you get driving down that boulivard worth what you paid , regardless of initial price in my book it's worth it . Just a thought Hugh    Asa