From: John Gault
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 7:52 PM
Subject: IML: 1962-63 Imperial Door Panel patterns, for leather...

Someone recently mentioned where could they find moulds for 1962 Imperial Convertible door panels.

Mike Berard has an upholsterer who still has aluminum moulds and can make new leather panels for the doors and rear seat panels.

Anyone interested email me privately and I will refer you to Mike.

John Gault
IMPERIALIST
1962 Convertible