Somebody PLEASE save this Limo

At 11:38 AM 3/2/02, you wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1808483109

It looks like some bozo has bid on this wonderful 50 Crown Imp Limo. I say 'bozo' because he has bid on two other limos and backed out on them.  I would hate to see this wonderful car abused. a 50 Limo has the Chrysler disc brakes, lots of nickel interior fittings, and a rarity that someone must save. It's only at about 2500 dollars still, so SOMEONE please bid on it. If I had not just invested myself with a 51 Crown Sedan, I would, but cant.' Someone please help out. BTW, if the deadbeat who has bid on this car is on the list and is offended, I DONT care. I looked at your feedback!
Wayne,

I thought about posting the same message. It's out of my area too far. The guy that has the
top bid does in fact, seem to be a flake.
I would hate to see this car end up in less than a totally restored condition.
Maryland is just too far for me to go and pick up a car at this point.
According to the auction, this is a superb running straight eight.
Like Wayne, would someone please bid on this car to keep it within the community?
Thanks for listening.
Danny

51 Crown Sedan
72 Lebaron