Somebody PLEASE save this Limo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1808483109

It looks like some bozo has bid on this wonderful 50 Crown Imp Limo. I say 'bozo' because he has bid on two other limos and backed out on them.  I would hate to see this wonderful car abused. a 50 Limo has the Chrysler disc brakes, lots of nickel interior fittings, and a rarity that someone must save. It's only at about 2500 dollars still, so SOMEONE please bid on it. If I had not just invested myself with a 51 Crown Sedan, I would, but cant.' Someone please help out. BTW, if the deadbeat who has bid on this car is on the list and is offended, I DONT care. I looked at your feedback!
Wayne
51 Crown Sedan
72 Lebaron
77 NYB