Too much for a '58?? or any Imp?

Good point, Mike and another, could I have bought as many smiles on MY face
as I have out of the 1500$ I paid for Lucky, my 68 coupe? He may be painted
roadside department green, with several cans of bondo under that skin, but
just the grins on both my and my children's faces as we drove that old Imp
to car shows, the ice cream shoppe, the local pool, or for no particular
reason at all, have been well worth what meager investment I've put in
either my coupe, or my 1200$ 4 door (Lucy) so far. If you're wanting
investments, get into real estate or the stock market. If you want driving
pleasure, buy an Imp and keep it maintained properly, and the rest is
easy......
Phil