Keith's 58: The wisest choice

Keith,

I think most people after they have bought an old car have second doubts, regardless of the amount paid, especially after what you thought was a perfect example begins to have problems.  You have spent the money, it is gone, so forget about that, look to the future and the fun you will have with the only example of a 1958 Imperial in your country.  Not only will the car be special, so will the owner.

Bill/Imp, 68's (love those green colors)