58 coupe to N Z jitters

--- oldhop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi list people well I looked up the report on the 58
> that was put together last
> year and was alarmed to see that the old girl only
> has a value of $4000 on a

Relax man!!

You're on your way to kicking butt with FINS!  Wait
till the old buddies at the school reunion see you in
it.

Once that thing rolls off the truck and you sort out
whatever needs attention and it proves to be a
lifelong investment,  all of these jitters will go
away.  Make certain to drive at night where you can
see your taillights in the rear view mirror, and
you'll forget about these early jitters.  I did a
joyride the otherday and felt great!  Its not the $$.

You'll see.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious