Please Welcome a NEW member John Gates

New Subscriber(s): john&joan gates
Email Address is: jgates2401@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: western washington

Car(s) owned: none at this time but looking

Self-Introduction: hi all,I have owned a 60 4/ht crown,60 lebaron,62 4/ht,63
convert,63 lebaron, and miss all of them.I am looking at a 68 4/ht crown
that the owner wants to get rich over,as usual.What are the weak spots in
this model & where is the data/option plate located? It is forest green
w/leather-needs paint/body work/doesn't run/ft. seat is split at all
seams/probably needs electrical repairs.I can handle most of the visible
problems am looking for help with the unknown.Please reply

Thanks,John
ps: Joan thinks i'm nuts