Autotemp diagnosis

Roger wrote:
> If '68 is close enough, I have the "Principles of
> Operation 1968 Auto Temp System" Technical Training book
> as well as the Master Technicians Service Conference
> Reference Book 68-4 "Auto-Temp Diagnosis (Testing It)".

Believe it or not, Brad Hogg has already generously scanned and posted these
two training booklets for the club's website.  "68-3: Understanding How
Auto-Temp Works" is available at this address:
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1968/Tech/68-3/index.htm

and  "68-4: Auto-Temp Testing & Diagnosis" is here:
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1968/Tech/68-4/index.htm

Hope this helps!!

Best Regards,
Chris Trettin