Mopar Show in Davie FL this Weekend

Hello Kenyon and List,

        This is the event info I posted to the list a few weeks ago.  Here are
some additional details.

        Florida Mopar Connection car club will hold it's 14th Florida Mopar
Nationals on the 3rd of March, 2002.   Sponsored by Monarch Dodge, the show
will be at Tree Tops Park in Davie, Florida.  The hours are 10 a.m. to 4
p.m..  Show car registration is $15.00.  Vendor fee is $25.00 for a large
space.  Goodie bags will be given to the first 100 show car registrants,
and each will contain a 1/64th die cast of a Mopar or Mopar powered show car.

        Tree Tops Park is in Broward County, Florida west of Fort Lauderdale.
>From the east, or I-95, take I-595 west, 6.2 miles to Nob Hill Road (SW 100
Avenue).  Go south 2.7 miles and the park will be on your left.  From the
west (Naples, FL; Tampa, FL?), I-75 to I-595 east to Nob Hill Road (SW 100
Avenue) and go south as above.  Broward County charges one dollar admission
per person to the park.  Food will be available as will entertainment and
prizes.

        Call 954-920-7096 or e-mail: diefrodo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to pre-register.

Greg
Gryczan