Just an idea...

Hi Guys!
My name is Dan Melnik and although I have joined just a few weeks ago I must
say I
am REALLY impressed with all the time and effort that has gone into your web
site
and the TON's of info that is there!

I was wondering how I might be able to share in the work and came up with an
idea (
one that may have already been thought of or even tried by yourselves
already!). with
all the pictures that you make available on the web site has anyone tried to
put them
together and make a (softcover type) book out of them all?? I don't mean a
real
professional coffee-tble-type hardcover book, but something that it would be
nice to
have to look throught especially if members saw their own venicles in it??

I was going to try my hand at a frist-shot-at-doing-this book but wanted to
ask if it is
something that gets into the 'legality' area regarding the clubs web-site
and its
members OK'ing the use of the pictures.
I don't intend for this to be a maney maker project; just a few $$$ to cover
the cost of
the paper/ink (for the color pages)/binding/etc. and the cost of whatever
the shipping
might be.
If it is OK with the IML's committee I will go ahead and try to put one
together using
what you have on the web and see how it comes out. If you think it might be
OK to
solicit newer or better resolution pictures from members and use those
pictures
instead, the end result might be abit better.....I currently have no scanner
so would
have to rely on gif/jpg or whatever from the members or a picture being
scanned in by
yourselves and my having access to it that way.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the idea.......again, this would not
be a FOR
PROFIT project but more like your 'calendar' project, that could be made
available to
all members for a VERY minimal $$$ (non-members are another thing!)

Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxx