59/60 Decklid on ebay

Hi Danny and all the gang,
   Danny, try John Corey for the deck lid, I bought one from him for  my
62 but haven't picked it up yet. John, if you read this, don't sell him
mine PLEASE.
   As far as the one on e-bay , I was the high bidder up to an hour ago
and I haven't checked since, if I get it I will let you all know what it
fits and will probably sell it to anyone in the group who can use it for
my cost plus shipping. If anyone else wants to bid on it, please let me
know and I won't keep on bidding.

     Thanks
    Allan R 62 conv in process

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:41:48 -0800 danny owen <dannobowen@xxxxxxxxxxx>