61 based Limo

I have 90% decided to build a limo using my 3 61's
instead or simply restoring one of the 4dr hardtop
crowns.  This would entail stretching the frame and
considerable sheet metal work but the fabrication is
what I enjoy the most.  There was not a limo made
using the 61's as a core so there would be no 'right
or wrong'.  This means I would not have to be bound by
'original' fabrics/colors, etc.

I would probably put the extra length in the C pillar
so I can use the stainless steel roof inserts.

I've tracked down a flytesweet decklid up above
Chattanooga.  Some rust but more excuse to break out
the welder.

Kerryp

Kerryp

--- Mike & Christine Trettin