1960 Limo for Sale

Hi list, I owned that car from approx. 1989 till I sold it at Hershey in 96. I drove from Seattle to Hershey with no problems. Along the way I blew the doors off a 57 Mercury on I90. That is a really neat car and if you become the new owner it should be a thrilling experience. I have owned many nice cars, but I always drove them a lot and this one was a real pleasure.
Jim Harris
67 & 68 convertibles