manuals

Greetings, all:

    I have heard much talk about people being told to get their own "FSM"
(Field Service Manual) for their year of car.   Fine enough.   So, last
weekend I went to the ChryslerClasaic Swap Meet in Hilliard (Columbus) Ohio
looking for a '1964 Imperial FSM.'
    To my dismay, several literature vendors smiled at me in a funny way --
as if I didn't know what I was talking about -- and politely said, "Do you
mean this, the "Technical Service Manual?"  SO, What gives, here?  Are there
TWO kinds of manual?  If not, which is correct: TSM or TSM?
    The prices were from a high of $45 (soiled), to the lowest at $30 -
still in the wrapper!!  Again, original or reprint (I don't know) -- is that
a problem?  Also, all manuals indicated BOTH Chrysler AND Imperial as one in
the title line; not seperate books.
    Someone, please inform me -- mainly so I don't appear as a total idiot
when I go back next week end to see the vendor to pick it up.  Thanks for
the clarification.  Later,  ne