1983 Tape pin stripes

I had the same problem when I repainted my Cordoba back in '95.  The tape
stripes aren't available at all, and mine were probably just as unique as
the Imperial - they start as little daggers at the front, and make an
abrupt angle downward at the tail end of the car.  The old tape stripes
were chipped and the clear portion discolored so it was really apparent
that they were tape stripes.  I had real paint stripes put on which mimic
the old ones, and they look terrific.  I think that's the only way to get
what approaches the factory look.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera