How many Imperials at Solvang CA Imperial Meet 2001

How many Imperials at Solvang CA Imperial Meet 2001

Chris, I could not tell you how many cars were at Solvang last year but I'm sure I photographed most of them. Bill http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Statewide-Meets/2001-Solvang/index.htm From: Christian Walter Subject: Re: IML: Looking forward to OAKHURST-2002 CA IMPERIAL MEET Ditto looking forward to Oakhurst in May --- How many Imperials were at last year's CA meet in Solvang ??? This will be my first time at one of these events and I'm not sure what to expect. It will be nice to be in the company of other Imperial owners Chris Walter 1965 Crown