Anyone interested in a 69 Imperial?

Hi im Bill and i would be interested in your imperial. there is a thing though and that is that i would only be able to get the money by summertime. if you still have the car then, e-mail me at hemiimperial@xxxxxxx  thanks. PS i live 10 miles out of seattle, wa. Thanks, Bill

----- Original Message -----
From: James Mariner
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 5:38 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Anyone interested in a 69 Imperial?

Hello everyone,
     I am in a bad way and need to sell something.  So, the only thing I can
sell is my 1969 Imperial 2 door hardtop.  It runs awesome.  I had the tranny
rebuilt in 1998 and have only put 3,000 miles on it since.  I was forced to
stop driving it when the calipers seized.  New calipers cost $165 a piece.
I just haven't been able to come up with the cash to do it.  I have a guy
who wants the body to cut out the rear corner panel but I would rather see
it go as a whole unit to someone who will rebuild it.  She has no dents,
only surface rust on the bottoms beneath the doors, and the chrome grill and
wrap around bumpers are just too cool.  I wish I did not have to sell but I
have no choice.  If anyone knows of anyone who wants to buy her please get
back to me in the next two weeks.  No later then the 22nd of February.
Otherwise the body guy is gonna pay me for the body.  I am asking $1500 or
best offer.  She has a 440 and her dash is uncracked.  She is white with
blue interior and drives/drove really great before the brakes siezed.  I can
still go outside and fire her up right now.  Anyway, please respond with
questions.  Her paint is faded as she sat in a barn for 15-19 years when her
tranny failed her, she also only has 104,000 miles.
Thank you all for your time.
Brad Mariner
Spokane, Washington