65 'shorty' Imperial

Greetings, all --
I saw the 'shortened' 65 Imperial at the WPC national show car meet in New
Jersey last July.  It is red, very red.  Cut into three parts: that, is,
from the rear of front door to rear of back door from a four door hartdtop
was removed -as the guy told me.  Then, it was joined.  But, have no
recollection of how he did the frame.  Much fabrication to the doors and
windows to get it to work half way decent.  Unfortunately, he did not finish
off the interior nearly as well as was possible!  Quite unusual in the
quality of ride, steer, control, and braking departments, too.  Indication
was, then, that it was not for sale; but, for the right price, I guess any
thing is for sale.  This car was parked over two or three cars from my 64
Crown Coupe - so, if any one has pictures from that meet, mine is the pretty
blue one!  [Guess he liked the 55-57 T-Birds.]  Later,  ne