Original color restoration

---
> the car as the cars finish is in real good shape
> with a few scratches here
> and there. They told me it is a original high points
> car. If I would
> repaint the car it would not score high in cars
> shows.

If you have not visited a detailing shop already, go
look into it.  A $150 polishing job will take 30 years
of haze out of paint (unless you drive a newer car)
and sometimes make it look new, as with my '73, which
was mildly oxidized but original paint.

Make certain that you stand there and watch them while
they do it.  -Also make certain that you get a guy
that is an experienced buffer, not some kid that just
started.  I was so impressed with what I got that I
spent $150 on a buffer and attachments to do it
myself.  All of my cars' paint jobs look like they are
new now.

Kerry's '73 saga has a bit (near the end) that reads
quite well if you have an interest in this.  It's on
the '73 page....

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious