Possible '62 Parts.

  Hi Gang,
  Are there any parts off of a '62 New Yorker 4dr that will work on an Imp
of that era?
This is NOT the same '62 (which was determined to be a 300)that I found last
week that had trees growing thru the floor. This car is black with red cloth
and seems fairly complete except for the front,pass-side and engine/tranny.
  When I looked inside I noticed a Golden Tone? radio(I couldn't help but
push some buttons) and some kind of cool looking glass bubble gage/speedo
thing,etc. What kind of directional-switch/lever is THAT?? Geeesh!  Those
early '60's cars sure had some cool stuff in 'em.

  If anyone needs something off of this car...that will work on an Imp of
that era,let me know and I will look.

Steve from Albany,N.Y. <--where old cars are a rare find in j-yards.
'75 Imp 4dr <--needs the stuff that goes in the d-side window channel.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV