Flocked Mylar Run (Window Chnl Stuff) Needed.

Flocked Mylar Run (Window Chnl Stuff) Needed.

Hi Gang,

  Flocked Mylar Run <--that is what Ma MoPar calls the stuff that is in the
drivers-side window channel on my '75 Imp(and maybe lotsa other Imps too).
Does anyone know where I can get about 42 inches of it? It is the peach-fuzz
stuff with a plastic backing. I already tried glass shops....nothing.

  The channel that it was/is in,is the forward channel that is also part of
the vent window assembly. The channel measures 42 inches long....so I need a
piece 42 inches or aprox long. Without this stuff,the window will rattle
like heck in the channel. <-- can't have that happening! My "Mylar" fell out
in pieces when I removed the vent-window assembly to replace it with one in
better condition. This is all part of the window motor,vent window assembly
replacement I'm doing.

Thanks. I hope I am not out of luck on this request.

Steve from Albany,N.Y. <--where it is cold and windy.
'75 Imp 4dr <--too cold to work on it for more than 15 min @ a time.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--winterized,waiting for spring.