1953 Brakes/Welcome Mike & Candice Jewett

1953 Brakes/Welcome Mike & Candice Jewett

Welcome, welcome.  1953?  Now there's an Imperial that is not parked on just
about every street in America.

For the brakes, You could do worse then contact Karpps, in California.  They
are exclusively in the power brakerebuilding business.  Go To:

http://www.resleeve.com

They are very, very helpful, and extremely knowledgable

As to your comments about doing the car up, I am reminded of the phrase, "A
car can be restored many, many times.  It can only be original once."

Good luck, and, again, welcome.

Hugh
1958 Imperial