Re:IML: Anyone interested in a 69 Imperial?

Re:IML: Anyone interested in a 69 Imperial?

Hi Brad

It is possible to fix those calipers when they are seized if
they are the 4 piston kind. I've done it when they had been
seized for 4 or 5 years at least. You don't need a rebuild kit
either if you are carefull. If you want to try, I'll send the
instructions.

Tristan