'65 Convertible at auction

Hi all -

I just saw an auction report in the recent "Sports Car Market" that I
don't recall being reported here previously.  It's from the eBay/Kruse
auction in Branson on October 19 (not too speedy).  A '65 convertible,
black/black, sn Y253132135, condition 3+, very good paint, chrome,
leather & glass.

"Not sold at $15,750.  The high bid was well above the price guides, but
I think they are low on these rare luxo-boatds.  Only 633 of these
5,345-pound tourers made it out the factory doors.  Big, open American
cars from the '60s are strong in the market."