1973 Headlight doors not working and Torsion bar adjusting

1973 Headlight doors not working and Torsion bar adjusting

The buzzing noise is most likely the headlight motor relay. If the
doors are sticking, the motor is probably  still activated & being
overworked. Check to see if anything is making the doors bind or
perhaps the motor itself is getting tired. Till you solve the
problem, it might be a good idea to open them & disconnect the motor
before doing potential damage.
John