I HAVE NO BRAKES ON MY 71 IMP LEBARON 4 DR HRD TOP

I HAVE NO BRAKES ON MY 71 IMP LEBARON 4 DR HRD TOP

Hey Elijah...

   Yeah I once had an 85 mph prob with my 71 imperial brake booster...but
mine was goofy....it would not release the pedal....SOOOO to say the least I
went from 85 mph to a dead stop in NO TIME and there I sat!!