1973 Headlight doors not working and Torsion bar adjusting

1973 Headlight doors not working and Torsion bar adjusting

We had a 72 and the buzzing sound rom under the dash sounds like it might
be the "headlamps are still on" warning.  The seatbelt buzzer sounds
different and is actually part of the horn relay.  The headlamp doors do
sag after a while.  They can be fixed.  I have done it but I just can't
remember how right now.

As for the torsion bars breaking, I doubt that has ever happened except
in the minds of people who made a living selling cars not made by
Chrysler Corp.  My dad sold used cars while in college and they were
taught to say that whenever they wanted to sell someone something besides
a Chrysler.  The bard are adjustable.  You can't do some front end
repairs without  having to adjust them.  It just takes a big wrench and
it helps to have the car's  weight off the wheels.  The only real concern
is the possability that a major bushing or something like that is bad and
causing the sag.  Adjusting the torsion bars will bring the car back to
the correct height but won't solve that problem if its there.

Hopefully someone will have the answer on your headlight doors.

Best of luck.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.