67 door on my 68

My 68 Le Baron has a 67 door.  The 68 chrome has been fitted on the door
very nicely.  Unfortunately, the original 67 chrome strip has not been
painted over, but its not a big deal.  The wood cover on the stainless door
handle has been replaced with the proper bronze.  Actually, I like the 67
door handle better!  It is a nice change from the driver side door handle
of my 68 sedan!  I don't know if the door came from a 67 Le Baron or
hardtop.  If the latter, I suspect that the glass would changed.
D^2, 2x68