67-68 door interchange

On the imperial door thing. They are interchangeable, and the differences that have been pointed out are correct except there will not be holes to fill. There will be studs to remove. On the 68 the chrome trim is held in place by painful plastic clips that are mounted on studs welded to the door skin. They would be a pain to remove, but it can be done. If you did that you would then need to relocate the clips with sheetmetal screws. I have saved a few doors for the 67 and 68 imperials over the years because they fit the coupes and convertibles, both rare cars.
Jim Harris Seattle WA.
67 and 68 convertibles and some 81"s