81: re-engine with a 440?

Subject: Re: IML: 81: re-engine with a 440?

> Ola
>
> The 440 will just add weight to the front.  Your front to rear weight
ratio
> will be worst than it is at this moment.  To get an idea of what I'm
saying,
> just go out and try to stop while going down a hill in the snow

What's "snow???"  Couldn't resist.

Really, I couldn't be happier with the EFI 318 in my '82.  No, these are not
super-fast cars, but if that's what I wanted, I would have bought a
70-something Mopar muscle car.

-Ed in Orlando, FL (75 and sunny today, gotta LOVE it!  What am I doing
sitting in front of a computer right now, anyway!)