81: re-engine with a 440?

I have an old Mopar Action Tech special lying around somewhere with a 440
into '83 Cordoba swap.  I can't remember what problems they had.  It is
supposedly about on par with a putting a big block into an a-body mopar.
Not too hard, but it would be a whole lot easier to just drop in a 360.  If
you have a 440 in the garage go for it. Otherwise, I'd just build up a
400+hp small block.  Car Craft has a 610 hp stroker sb mopar this month.
All right it has a tunnel ram & dual quads :)
Rob