Please WELCOME New Member, Eugene Studey (1967)

Please WELCOME New Member, Eugene Studey (1967)

Dear Eugene,

Welcome to the club!  I'm glad you can still drive your Imperial after having had a stroke and you have a daughter who is thoughtful enough to get you on board the IML!  Your car sounds very pretty, particularly the white leather interior.

You will get a ton of e-mail now, but there are some very enthusiastic & helpful people on this list.

Also, don't feel bad about not joining the computer world.  I'm 30+ years younger and still don't know half of what I need to know about computers!

Mark McDonald

Mike & Christine Trettin wrote:

New Subscriber(s): eugene studey
Email Address is: flowermill111277@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: upstate south carolina

Car(s) owned: 1967 chrysler imperial convertible

Self-Introduction: My daughter is posting this for me as I have not joined
the computer world as of yet. I restored my imperial 12 years ago. It is
baby blue with white leather interior and a white top. I use it almost daily
to go to the swim program at the YMCA and to Physical Therapy /I am 78 and
suffered a paralizeing stroke shortly after restoring my car. I am so
thankful that I can put it to good use. I am offered $$$$$$ almost daily ,
but wont sell. If anyone of you live in the greenville, spartanburg area of
SC , I would love to talk to you.