Flame Thrower (Was: A stupid thing to do)

Flame Thrower (Was: A stupid thing to do)

Hi Remco

That's not the stupidest idea, I have been planning to do
something like that myself but I havn't yet built it. I want a
flamethrower on my 67 Imperial.  Anyway, what exactly did you
use? I'd be interested to know what parts I would need. I was
planning to use propane for mine.

Tristan