Dallas Imperialist meet, anyone?

>Last year we had a pretty successful Imperial get together in March, despite
>the rain.  I am keen to come up to the Metroplex again and see everyone, not
>to mention all the cars.  There have been quite a few new members to the
>list in this area so the turn out this year would be even better.

My schedule will be extremely volatile for the next few months,
but I'll do my best to come out and play!

Last year we had some Lincoln owners at the gathering too.  Maybe
it'd be cool to make this a gathering of luxury liners, not just
Imperials?  Or would that be fraternizing with the enemy? :-)

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT, haze green
Plano, Texas