delayd shift on 57

Hi all
My 57 torqueflite has a problem
When I start and than select reverse it takes some time for it gets in gear
When I start and shift to drive it only takes one sec or so but to reverse
it takes longer
Sometimes i have to rev the engine a bit before gear wil engage
oil level seems to be ok
Do I need to have the transmision rebuild again or is there something else
wrong
The oil is almost clear and dont smels burnt

Thanks
Remco

5 4dr ht
Daily driver