WANTED: pre-1961 high-end luxury car

I am looking to purchase a 1960 or earlier high end or speciality car.  If
anyone has leads to a really good original or well restored Imperial,
Cadillac, Lincoln or Packard, please email me privately.  My preference is
mid-50's, although I am open to anything back as far as the late 30's.  I
would also consider another 60's Imperial conv if really nice.

Thanks,
John