carpet 81-83 coupes

I am looking for the plush pile carpeting for the above mentioned years.
can
anyone on the IML tell me if it is still available? I need the beige
carpet for my 81, and if it is not available, are there acceptable
replacements? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all that
have helped me through the past several months.
Pictures of my 81 and 83 will be forthcoming, as soon as I can figure
out how to post them in the year by year section.

Okie bowler