74-imp for sale

i am forced to sell my 74-imperial lebaron 2-door
she's in good shape,except for 2 rust spots,runs good,new valve seals
new calipers and pads all around,spares in trunk.
ehhaust leaks,rusted tailpipe,
small crack in windsheild.pass side,not really noticable
one tie rod end seems loose,not bad,just loose
new battery as well
anyways
it is in parma ohio,,near cleveland
i beleive it could be driven almost anywhere
cept for the one tire is old and dry rotted
it is an ancient spare
for more info visit:
http://hometown.aol.com/noldon2/imp.html
i had to visit it 3 times before all pictures loaded
good ol aol
i will wait a week befor posting it in the local paper
you are a great bunch,and i know she wont get smashed if i sell her here
asking 1500.00 OBO
email-noldon2@xxxxxxx
phone 216-780-3246
thanks