can somone tell me if quaters fit 68 imperial.....?

can somone tell me if quaters fit 68 imperial.....?

hello all

i was wondering if the rear quaters off of 68 2 door imperial would fit on a
68 4 door imperial..  and also if anyone had quaters for a 68 4 door all i
need is from the top of the wheel well down and from the wheel well over to
the bumperets..

if you can help me..

thank you in advance
ben