record player

Title: Re: IML: record player
Well, I can't help much because mine is sitting on the floor unwired, too.!  I hope you get some good advice!

j 'too many tasks, too few days' c

My friends! I haven't heard from all you owners haveing a record players on my request for help in wiring the ARC WHY?

www.geocities.com/1D3198B1.gif IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

--
John A. Corey
CFIC, Inc.