speaker dust-reducer

Reduce the chances of noise-making debris & dust
collecting in your new horizontally mounted speaker
cone by covering with a piece of pantyhose if you want
to reduce the chances that you'll have to take the
grille cover off for later claning.  4 years on one of
mine and it sounds fine.

Acoustically transparent and less than the grille
cloth sold to cover speakers in the store.

I used black, stretching around and fastenting with
crazy glue and stayed away from the fish-net style.

-Kenyon