interesting ebay sighting

Hi Robb, gang,

Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. I love finding Imperials wherever I can, and
it's especially fun to spot them from a distance or as in this case
"in the background".

If someone hasn't already confirmed it for you, it's a '62. The '63 Imperials
went with a entirely new rear bumper as well as back window glass. (on the
hardtops) Both were used for one year only.

Keep them eyes peeled!

Imperial Regards to all,

Jay Mc Kee
1962 Crown Southampton 4-door