lock up torque converter on my 68, was for 57

lock up torque converter on my 68, was for 57

Bob,
Thanks for the explanation. I understand them a little better now, even
though I will always be a four speed guy:)  I understand that kick-down is
not the same as unlocking the convertor, but if it is only locked in top
(3rd) gear, then it will automatically unlock when you kick it down,
correct?
Thanks again,
Rob