Please WELCOME New Member, Zachary Coan (1964?)

Please WELCOME New Member, Zachary Coan (1964?)

New Subscriber(s): Zachary Coan
Email Address is: zack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Francisco Bay Aea, CA

Car(s) owned: Working out a deal for a 1964 4-door Crown, either light blue
or dark green. Stay tuned!

Self-Introduction: Hello, my name is Zack. I own a company providing web
site design & development/video production & editing services called Delta
Designs (www.Delta-Designs.com, just thought you'd like to know, lol). I
LOVE most classic cars, it started when I was looking for a cheap used car
and found a 1968 Plymouth Valiant (not exactly a prize car) but did not buy
it because it led me to the older line of Chrysler Imperials. I've been
doing research and plan to completely restore the Imperial I buy so will be
looking here for information in that department. Good thing I didn't stick
with the 83 Cadallac El Dorado!

Zack