My hopeless '83

----Original Message Follows----
From: fury57@xxxxxxxxx (Steve Dennison)
Subject: IML: My hopeless '83
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:29:14 -0600 (CST)

By the way, I'm in Iowa where there is no inspection or emission law if
that helps for any advice on conversion from EFI. Apparently anything
goes. One working light on the front and one on the rear? No problem
here. Half a muffler, belching smoke, plastic taped over glassless
windows? You can drive around like that for years. Driver must be
straight looking white person, though. Sorry for venting.  -Steve in
IOWA (Idiots Out Wandering Around)

Now THAT is a funny posting...lol. It is alright to "vent". I'd suggest you
wait for Dick B to chime in...and tell him your symptoms,before calling it
quits on the EFI and going to the carb conversion. I remember reading
something here that the air cleaner must be on the car in order for it to
run properly also.

Possibly the prob is the Power Module that someone suggested too. There must
be a way to test most of the circuits and senders,etc...and not just keep
replacing parts. Sometimes it is not a bad part at all...but a bad
connection. I always start with the easiest,cheapest and most often
overlooked things first.  Good Luck.

Steve from Albany,N.Y. <--in no way an '81-3 expert.
'75 Imp 4dr....