1957 260 km /ph speedo

Hi Remco,
  Try Eastern Electronics for your speedometer, They used to be the only
one doing repairs and modifications for the oems and dealers, they ma be
able to help.
 They are located in Hackensack, N.J. and the phone number I have for
them is
201 342 3945.
    Good Luck
  Allan R.
  62 Imperial conv and loads of lesser vehicles