Radio repairs

Hi Al, and everyone out there
    Yhereused to be an outfit in Hackensack, New Jersey by the name of
Eastern Electronics. They specialized in radios and speedometers for all
the manufacturers.
 Their number might be 1-201-342-3945.
 Give them a try on the radio as they were superb when I used them for
any repairs and their prices weren't to bad.

  Allan R.
 62 Imp conv and asst. other junk