Chrysler/Imperial Designated Classic's

Jim wrote:
>           Would it be possible to have a page on the OIC to feature
> those autos for the pleasure of the list members?
>      I'd like to see more of the older examples of Imperials from the
> 30's & 40's
> on the list.  I'm not one to pout, but I some times feel like the
> Bastard relative at the family picnic.

Hi Jim and List,

I 100% agree with you.  I think it would be a great addition to the club's
website.  Recently, I have been trying to add and compile as much
information as I can for the early, pre-war Imperials.  Unfortunately, I
know very little about these cars and no member has volunteered to help the
club with this area of the website.  And as you can see from the recent
sentiment of certain members, sharing and compiling a complete library of
all Imperial information is obviously not of any real concern to anyone
except the few who have SELFLESSLY shared with our club.  To those who
have shared with the rest of us, THANK YOU.  Personally, I am getting really
burned out and tired of BEGGING people for more information about their
Imperials only to be ignored, and worse, to be accused of "lifting" photos
of Imperials off the internet (which I thought was public domain), implying
that I, and the other volunteers, am somehow getting paid for this effort or
getting something out of it other than the shear LOVE of the Imperial marque
and wanting to keep it alive.

Sour grapes....I guess so!  If anyone would like to add their Imperial to
the
website or volunteer to help with ANY area of the site, please send an email
to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...your contributions will be appreciated by
countless Imperial fans for years to come!!

Chris Trettin
1956 Imperial sedan