IML: Signing on to Yahoo

Have the invitation, tried to join, had to have a Yahoo ID and password. I have used Yahoo in the past and have not had much luck getting a password and ID to work. Don't like Yahoo. tried to get help retrieving my password and was informed I had to got to my ISP. What????? I'll try to sign up as a new Yahoo person. If that doesn't work, that's it. Good bye IML.

Henry Hopkins

stanlee linton wrote:

I may be crazy....but it only states members only
A liitle help
What gives
*/"Richard Porter Jr." <y-porter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    I have not received my invitation.   Rich,

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. <*>